Let’s do a quick tour of Selling Lane’s Home Screen.
- 1st up, anytime you click on the Selling Lane Logo, it’ll always take you back to this home screen.
Of course, you can always click the home button as well.
- The Agenda allows you to see all your agenda items in one place. We try to put a few of them on the front screen as well, Just to keep them close at hand. But if you need to see the entire agenda, you click on the agenda button.
- Reporting is where we have your reports, such as your contact list, so you can download them.
- The Settings menu item, is where you go to change your settings, including
- editing your account.
- Adding users.
- Adding additional locations
- Modifying your tags, slash labels.
- Change products that you sell and or services that you sell .
- You can also create action plans, which makes it faster for you to create a group of tasks to do with a customer as you’re trying to sell them.
- You can even edit your website from here. As you know, Selling Lane provides a free website and this is where you would go to edit it.
- You can also turn on or off notifications from here, so you never miss a thing.
- This is also where you go to import contacts, which is super powerful.
- We also have a Suggestion button where you can provide suggestions to the team at Selling Lane. We take your suggestions very seriously, so make sure to provide as much detail as possible.
- And finally, of course, you have the ability to log out. When you log out, it takes you all the way out of Selling Lane and back to the login screen.
- One essential item on the home screen is the Search Icon, it is this little magnifying glass over here on the upper right-hand side. This can be accessed from any screen with in Selling Lane and is super helpful to jump right to a contact.
One of the advantages of the search is that you can search by other things apart from the contact name, such as parts of the phone number and parts of their email address.